1988 D.D.S. Degree, Dental School, University of Athens, Greece
1993 Certificate Diploma in Prosthodontics, University of Alabama, Birmingham, U.S.A.
1994 Certificate Diploma in Maxillofacial Prosthetics, University of Alabama, Birmingham, U.S.A.
1994 Master of Science (M.S.) Degree in Dental Implants. University of Alabama, Birmingham, U.S.A.
1995 Fellowship in Maxillofacial Prosthetics, University of Chicago Hospitals, Chicago, U.S.A.
1996 – present Private practice in Athens, Greece, focusing on Prosthodontics, Esthetic Dentistry, Dental Implants and Maxillofacial Prosthetics.
- American Prosthodontic Society
- American Dental Association
- American College of Prosthodontics
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American College of Oral Implantologists
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
Dr Antoniou has attended and performed presentations in Greek and U.S.A. congresses.
He has published various articles in Greek and International Dental Journals and written eight book reviews of Dental Books at the Doody’s Health Science Book Review.